Santa Photos 2020
Santa’s House of Christmas Magic is here, Book today so you don’t miss it!
Location change to our studio at 67 Main Street, Massena across from the town hall
Santa- The Touch-less experience
Due to the nature of the world today and in the midst of a pandemic our Santa experience will be a little different than prior years. We are trying our best to bring a smile to your child’s face for the holidays.
- Appointments must be scheduled online with a $15 session fee due at time of booking. this is a non refundable session fee. Cancellation terms are as follows -if you cancel 72 hours prior to your appointment you will receive a refund. If made 71 hours or less monies will not be refunded, as we may not be able to fill your time slot.
- Masks must be worn Into Forevermore Studio and remain on until the photo is taken. Parents/guardians are required to keep them on during the entire process unless they are in the photo with same rule applied as above.
- Please have your children dressed prior to entering Forevermore Studio, we will not have a dressing room available.
- When entering the Santa Scene please remove your children’s shoes as some photos may require them to sit on the floor criss cross applesauce while Santa “reads” to them.
- There will be no hugging or touching Santa, social distance will be observed.
- Once your photo is taken you will then move to our order station where prints are picked and your order will be filled.
- Before each session we will be cleaning and wiping germs away so we ask that you arrive at your scheduled time, not later or earlier. If late it will be rushed and we don’t want that to happen, if you do arrive early please do not enter Forevermore Studio until your scheduled time. We will not be allowing sessions to cut Into others time slots.
- Only immediate family is allowed at your appointment, we want to keep COVID-19 exposure to a minimum.
- If you don’t feel good, STAY HOME!
- If you have a child who can not sit up on their own or can not sit in a small rocking chair, we ask you to come prepared to be in the photo with your child as Santa will not be holding any children.